Hair thinning or hair loss is a problem that most of us suffer in this changing and polluting environment. There could be a variety of reasons behind hair loss that could range from stress to medications like chemotherapy. However, your genes, age, and unfavorable environment situations are to be blamed as well for your hair thinning problem.
As per researches, normally an individual loses 100 hair on daily basis. It is not a loss that cannot be repaired. With a little care and caution you can mend the health of your hair.
Natural remedies to stop hair thinning are given hereunder:
There are various natural remedies that are available at your home for free to stop hair loss.
- Check your Combing Habits: Use your fingers to detangle your hair instead of forcefully combing your tangled hair. It is advisable to use a wide toothed comb for detangling. Mildly and gently comb your hair when wet.
- Massaging your Scalp: For keeping your hair follicles active it is important to massage your scalp regularly.
- Hot Oil Treatments: Massage your hair with lukewarm natural oils, such as canola or olive oil. This would help in restoring the moisture in the scalp and hair.
- Use Henna: Rubbing henna on your scalp also help in hair growth.
- Meditate: Stress is one significant reason behind hair loss, so it is important to meditate and keep distance from stress.
- Apply Tea Bags: Warm green tea bags contain antioxidants that prevent hair loss and help in hair growth.
- Avoid Excessive Heat: When you get too much sunlight, or UV, that can hurt your hair. A local Los Angeles Roof Repair Specialist mentioned that he recommends you wear a hat if you are in the sun for long periods of time.
- Use Herbs: Using herbs like rosemary, thyme, and lavender helps the hair to grow stronger. They also ensure increased scalp health and shining hair.
- Increase Nutrients: Proper nutrient intake ensures shiny, silky, and strong hair. It would further mean that strong hair would remain attached to the scalp. Thus, it would prevent loosening or thinning of hair strands.
- Decrease Hair Washing: Regular hair wash could damage hair as well as make them look thinner. Washing your hair in three to four days time would help in getting thicker and longer hair.
- Visit Your Doctor: If any of the above mentioned tips does not work for you, then it is advisable to fix an appointment with your doctor.
Following any of the above remedies would help in solving the hair thinning problem and getting healthy scalp and hair. If you’re having issues with baldness take a look at my post about how to get rid of baldness.